Nibbler

Nibbler
Nibbler is my dog, my buddy, my best friend, my brother, my teddy :)

Hello :)

Feel free to read and read and read :P

Friday 20 May 2011

Lolololol


WASSSUP!!!! lol jks I'm not a poof, anyways I decided to share some stuff about fun run not that much to talk about though :/, o well, So I already told you it was a good day and stuff but it was also raining, so so much :/. Everyone was soaked in water haha, everyone looked great though ^^ shout out to b block people for awesome batman-and cast and catwoman costumes ^^. yea saw heaps of umm disturbing costumes?
 but heaps of good ones too :), So yea we got soaked in water, I sprinted 400m and am paying for it with cramps haha, and I wore a blonde wig........ which i shall not do again. I'm gona leave you guys with a pic of me at my gayest moment haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment