Nibbler

Nibbler
Nibbler is my dog, my buddy, my best friend, my brother, my teddy :)

Hello :)

Feel free to read and read and read :P

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Puzzle with no picture

Hey guys had an awesome day at bio excursion we went to the rocky shore haha, I saw a few crabs and fishies :D the sky was bright blue, wonderful to look at, the beach was overwelcoming to look at haha so pretty. So yea we worked and had some fun, at lunch I went to the riverside to watch the scene, the river and boats reminded me of vietnam behind my grandma's place, and I had  a nap. During my nap i kinda had a good dream followed by a nightmare. The dream was cool, I was walking along the jetty, had lunch on a yacht and strolled through the park. The nightmare how ever, I saw my family and friends disappear one by one. :/ been having this nightmares alot lately very depressing.......I needa find whats causing it :P anyways hope you had fun reading :P

No comments:

Post a Comment