Nibbler

Nibbler
Nibbler is my dog, my buddy, my best friend, my brother, my teddy :)

Hello :)

Feel free to read and read and read :P

Monday 16 May 2011

Temple :)


Herro peoples.....Umm Today was an overall boring day haha not much happened..... so I'm going to rewind back to yesterday. So yea yesterday which was Sunday have you didn't know :P was a pretty good day, I went to temple and hung out with my friend and my cousins and their cousins haha yea big family :P anyways I got stuffed with free food <3 gotta love the food haha tasted so good ^^ and no meat in it so yea salads not the only thing vegetarians can eat, now theres stir fry noodles :). My cousin got prasied by people passing by as we sang and played guitar haha pretty pro ^^, I feel like learning acoustic but i don't have one to practice with nor the committment needed..... also ummm umm what else happened...... Oh I didn't get raged at by tutor haha she actually said my work was good so yea all the people that say I'm dumb go kill yourself ;) ^^ so uhh you guys have a nice day haha, Oh btw the dude in the photo is my cousin Tommy Vo he's been playing guitar for 4 years so hes pretty good at it, I'm the cam man haha and I was sick so I'll sound like a retard, and dude talking at the end is Andrew nguyen.

No comments:

Post a Comment