Nibbler

Nibbler
Nibbler is my dog, my buddy, my best friend, my brother, my teddy :)

Hello :)

Feel free to read and read and read :P

Saturday 14 May 2011

Who is the man in the mask? A wanna be black? Or a rice loving asian? ;)


Hey guys not much has happened lately well not today haha, I'll tell you more about bio excursion, it was a pretty epic field trip :) I saw heaps of animals ahah some were so small..... like literally the size of this dot . yeah it was awesome haha, on the way back I was heaps tired but I couldn't sleep so I just looked out for everyone else haha I turned off aircons when it was too cold and woke people up before they fell over :P, and watched basketball on a friends ipod haha it was a relaxing ride :). So yea thats it for bio excursion catcha guys later when I start panicing about assignments and tests haha, it shall be funny reading about me going insane. Oh by the way loving my fun run hat haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment