Nibbler

Nibbler
Nibbler is my dog, my buddy, my best friend, my brother, my teddy :)

Hello :)

Feel free to read and read and read :P

Thursday 15 September 2011

S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-SMILE!!!!!!!!

Hey people, so yea umm I got quite a bit to say so I'm gonna see if I can cut down lol so the whole page isn't one post :) So I started work experience this week very very very fun :P for me anyways. Learnt heaps and worked alot too. So for work exp.( short for experience) I gotta stand up for 6 hours at  a time :/ sucks aye.... I'm tired of standing after 5 min but yea guess theres no time to stand. Oh wait I gotta tell you what job I'm doing for work exp. O_O woops haha sorry, umm I'm doing waitering if thats a word, you know stand around being a waiter at the restaurant my dad works at, If anyone comes by Brisbane Queensland Austrlia anytime in their life drop by "The Vietnamese Restaurant". Yea I know its not a very flashy name but its pretty self explanatory which makes it striaght forward you know? like no bull**** :).And at 3pm when I usually stop working the kitchen guys make me freeeeeeeeeeeeeee foooooooooooood :D  :D :D :D  you jelly? lol tastes awesome coz I've usually skipped breaky and lunch so yea :). Tomorrow is my last day and it is expected to be the most busy day of the week. Hope people don't order Pho I die everytime I bring one out, it moves every time I take a step :S anyways umm this post is pretty long so I'ma stop here. Cyas ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment