Nibbler

Nibbler
Nibbler is my dog, my buddy, my best friend, my brother, my teddy :)

Hello :)

Feel free to read and read and read :P

Saturday 1 October 2011

Pre-school check list (not really any more had not much to do with school)

YO! Umm....crap bad greeting.....replay? k thanks. Hi guys its 1:06am in brizzy atm, yea bit late aye.... LOL anyways umm i spent alot time doing chemistry homework and watching the chick on yotube giving advice and stuff( i found it funny at first, but shes good at advice O_O) but yea now I killed 99.9999999999% of my thinking power. leaving the rest for blog :) so yea its not school yet and you might be wondering why the hell am I doing chem before school? Simple :) I have asian parents :P if your asian you'll mostly likely understand i think... anyways umm like my title? Pre-school :) i mean like before school but yea it sounds like grade 0 you know? the grade under 1? for aussie kids :/. Wow i can rant alot about nothing........ok so recap my holidays coz i feel like blogging crap so i can read later XD umm work experience was awesome, last day was super busy. Friend came in and i made him get served last :D funny :). Umm ok holidays now uhhhhh... I went out a few times i think. Cousin came over, watched movies played COD you know usual bro stuff. Bitch about people with other people.... hmm amazing how guys and bitch more than girls about people aye :/ bad habit. ummm play games, sleep went wedding oh wait i'll leave wedding for diff post :) ummmmm..... went out with friend to watch movie and buy another friend a present for her b-day, she liked my teddy bear XD umm yea thats about it.... man i talk to much....gotta shut up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment