Nibbler

Nibbler
Nibbler is my dog, my buddy, my best friend, my brother, my teddy :)

Hello :)

Feel free to read and read and read :P

Saturday 10 September 2011

Remember, remember the day in September

Hey guys, So its September 11 today the day that nearly 3000 people lost they lives cause of some vile and digusting persons. I would like to continue on wishing the brave and honourable Americans to rest in a happy and peaceful rest. As for the (umm excuse the language) assholes that planned and went through with the attack, I hope you burn in hell like your leader... Well I wana end on a more positive note so, I hope you guys have a happy and eventful day, but keep in mind the soldiers that are keeping you country peaceful :)
Aiight thats it for now, PEACE! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment