Nibbler

Nibbler
Nibbler is my dog, my buddy, my best friend, my brother, my teddy :)

Hello :)

Feel free to read and read and read :P

Monday 29 August 2011

End of random posts? Start of spelling corrections.

Hello people of the internet, I have decided to stop the random stuff coz yea im to lazy to do it not to mention they're not that great to read. Good idea though ;D. SOOOOOOOO.......I have realised that i have very bad bad bad bad English and my spelling mistakes make my posts sound somewhat awkward and hard t understand, Thus I shall try to think before I type to try to make my posts readable. If this fails then well... I'm asian and yea asians + english= horrible literature, no offense to any asians out their with good english you guys are awesome :P. Until next times Arrivederci ;D I love this word sounds sooooo classy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment