Nibbler

Nibbler
Nibbler is my dog, my buddy, my best friend, my brother, my teddy :)

Hello :)

Feel free to read and read and read :P

Friday 26 August 2011

Randomness Part 1

So uhh yea this is the first of my unknown number of completely random posts. :) Well before that lets update my life on this blog :P. So I left off with Bday I think.... I am currently 1 week away from my exam block which for those who don't know is a week or two full of tests and days off for study. IT IS INTENSE!!!! I have been working hardout everyday between 6 pm and 3 am the next day :P The only way to came myself awake is by listening to Nyan cat haha don't ask me why... I guess it makes me semi-high and I use that productively ;D.http://nyan.cat/ theres the link if you want to go high off the most repetitive song in history... Don't worry if you can't last 30 seconds on it, I couldn't either when I started now my record is 3hrs :D. So I guess this leads me to the random topic for this post. NYAN CAT :D and this is where I end coz I have nothing to say :P. If you wana hear my opinion/rant on a topic just suggest it in the chat :) It's gotta be appropriate tho like no material that could scar some kid for life if he saw it ;D for now Arrivederci...

No comments:

Post a Comment