Nibbler

Nibbler
Nibbler is my dog, my buddy, my best friend, my brother, my teddy :)

Hello :)

Feel free to read and read and read :P

Saturday 1 October 2011

I like buffets and weddings and cupcakes and yummy food and drinks and and and and and classsy hotels

ok ima make this short coz I'm sleep deprived, which equals me being high XD. so today i went to Michael and Kimberly's pre-wedding lunch which I liked :) so much food aye.... i think we went to sofitel hotel? man that place is classy like I wouldn't mind calling that my home :D. Everyone looks all like classy and suited up too :P i didnt have a suit so F*** LOL i made up for it with shiney shoes (courtesy of Saif Ali yea this dude knows his shoes XD) and a some what formal outfit lol. Well I've known michael for a long time now I think lol yea  happy for the guy. He's one of the people I aspire to be like :) along with alot of the Restaurant guys, who all influenced me from a young age. Cause of them I wanted to be a waiter at age 6 XD haha. As for Kimberly today was the first time meeting her and I think shes pretty awesome :) It's not a very manly thing to say but F*** all you haters out there ;D I think they're a cute couple :) Best of luck (won't need it) for the wedding in Singapore and may you continue to live wonderful happy-filled(Yes i made it one word now :D ) lives. even though you may never read this.....lol wth. meh its the thought that counts aye ;D btw if you see this Michael don't tell dad I blog I rage alot on here and yea... he'll question me alot haha ;D

PEACE (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment