Nibbler

Nibbler
Nibbler is my dog, my buddy, my best friend, my brother, my teddy :)

Hello :)

Feel free to read and read and read :P

Sunday 3 July 2011

Movies= food+movie+comfy chair+ surround sound+ tv

Gold class is nothing compared to My class ^^. The best movie experience is a combination of many things, you gotta have everything to make it worth while. Guys out there who are awesome cooks your gona love your talent even more, picture a large t.v 55 inch + a comfy bed or sofa, and something you just made that looks absolutely beautiful. IF you got these then I garentee you the only thing that gona make the experience crap is if you chose a bad movie or the power goes out ^^. For people who can't cook no problem jion in the traditional movie culture, order pizza!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment