Nibbler

Nibbler
Nibbler is my dog, my buddy, my best friend, my brother, my teddy :)

Hello :)

Feel free to read and read and read :P

Sunday 3 July 2011

Imagination

People are praised for they're knowledge, while others are frowned upon for thinking up weird and almost impossible things. I reckon people with creative imaginations are better than smart people. I would like to get back to my imaginative side rather than trying to be smart :P coz its not working ^^. Too make it even more challenging I'ma use my imagination to help me become smarter :) finding new ways to learn etc...so for all those people out there who r bored and want something to do, I dare ya to be as creative as you can be, do something new, wacky, never before thought of... you might even make some new friends ^^ goodluck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment